SERVICES OFFERED BY J&R SPORT HORSES and HALF PASS TRAINING CENTER
Training Packages available for the serious competitor or the starting and development of young horses. We do make seasonal trips to Wellington, Florida for the show circuit. Arrange a private consultation to discuss what is most suitable for you and your horse.
Randy Cavness – Specializies in starting young horses, western pleasure, trail and rehabilitation.
- Lessons and training in Western Riding
- Lunging and rehabilitation
Jennifer Jones-Cavness – FEI Trainer and Certified Instructor
- Individual and Group Lessons
- Consultation to determine appropriate goals, training packages and training schedules
- Full training packages available and tailored to individual needs and preferences. Packages are heavily discounted from individual training session.
Additional Services provided:
- Show Clip
- Body Clip
- Consultation with Randy or Jennifer
- Groom at Shows. This can be split among the group. Includes cleaning stalls,feeding, labor, hand walking, cooling, hosing off and 24 hour security.
- Coaching fees with all expenses paid. Show expenses for trainer can be split among the group attending.
- Deworming, Medication administration (incl. injections), Wraps and First Aid
Please contact Randy at (214) 876-5310 or email Randy@Legacyequestriancenter.com
Please contact Jennifer at (214) 876-5310 or email email@example.com for rate information, which will be based on your goals and needs.
Standard 10% commission of the sales/purchase price with all travel expenses paid.